Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 7

Question for today: What is your favourite quote? 

If your dreams don't scare you they aren't big enough.
Yes, it's name of our blog. But I've loved it for ages. This quote is amazing and many people love it. It's really funny how people tell it to me that they love it and I am like: Bitch please, I've known it for ages! 
My best friend showed me picture with it and didn't believed me I had known it before. Actually it had been written on my school desk and in my notebook when she showed it to me. And then Maruš. She came with it for a name. And I thought in both of these cases that it was not coincidence. It was some kind of miracle, the quote finding its way to us. Again and again.

It means a lot to me and I believe in it. Dreams are the only place where everything can happen. Why would people give up on them or give them limits? Dreams are perfect because they're limitless Dream should be great. Planed with every single detail. I think everyone wants something almost desperately. Something that would give him happiness. Just the knowledge alone that dream came true is something unbelievable. It happened to me. I smiled like a weirdo until 3 a.m. 

Of course, not every dream can come true. Some of them we don't even expect to come true, we just hope a little bit. But there are others we believe will come true. And we are afraid they won't. But without this fear, the dream would be nothing. To not be scared, we have to dream about nothing at all. And I cannot imagine life like that. I love dreaming. I will never stop. Dreaming means happiness. Freedom.




No comments:

Post a Comment